Balmonds is a premium producer of pure, natural skincare that is gentle enough to be used on skin with most sensitivity issues.
- Description – The Balmonds Hand Sanitiser contains 70% alcohol, ideal for destroying the virus’s surface whilst you’re outside and can’t wash your hands with soap.
- The 70% alcohol content has been recommended to stop contact transmission of viruses, and bacteria are also deactivated by 70% alcohol.
- Washing your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water is the best option to remove unwanted microbes, but if you are outside, this Balmonds Hand Sanitiser is your best option.
- The plant oils in this product from tea tree and lemongrass protect the skin, and vegetable glycerine helps remoisturizes the skin from the drying alcohol.
- PLEASE NOTE: Alcohol can sting sore or eczema-prone skin.
- Frequent use of any hand sanitizer needs to be followed by a richly nourishing cream such as Balmonds Skin Salvation, to counter the drying effects of alcohol.
- Ingredients - Alcohol denat., Aqua, Glycerin (vegetable origin), Acrylates/C10-30, Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Triethanolamine and Limonene. (*Organic ingredients, **Biodynamic ingredients).
- Relevant Odeshe Article(s): "How Your Skincare Affects Your Immune System"
- [Please note that the Ingredients links are references to learn more about the ingredients in this product, and are not claims of the product on this page. The Ingredients links lead to independent research articles that are not affiliated with, and do not endorse ODESHE, the product or the manufacturer.]
||Available to order in the United Kingdom.
Glycerin (vegetable origin);
Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer;
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil;
Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil;
Triethanolamine and Limonene.
(*Organic ingredients, **Biodynamic ingredients).