Kutis offer natural hand poured skincare with the ethos that the natural world provides all we could need for maintaining the health and radiance of our amazing skin, by using high-quality and responsibly sourced ingredients blended with care.
- Description - Our 55g vegan deodorant stick is made from all natural ingredients and it really works!
- We use sunflower wax in place of organic beeswax to create the base of this product.
- With key ingredients such as bicarbonate of soda, arrowroot powder and coconut oil this deodorant gives you the lasting freshness without all the nasty stuff that can be found in commercial deodorants.
- At Kutis Skincare we use only the best ingredients from reputable and ethical suppliers. Our products are handmade in the heart of rural Mid-Wales from mainly organic and always natural ingredients. Our deodorant comes in a 100% biodegradable paperboard push-up tube.
- We have carefully selected our essential oil blends to ensure each scent contains anti-bacterial and odour fighting properties.
- Ingredients - Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot), Sodium Bicarbonate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter**, Helianthus Annuus Cera (sunflower) Wax. (** Organic Ingredient, * Naturally occurring components in essential oils.)
- Relevant Odeshe Article(s): "How Your Skincare Affects Your Immune System"
- [Please note that the Ingredients links are references to learn more about the ingredients in this product, and are not claims of the product on this page. The Ingredients links lead to independent research articles that are not affiliated with, and do not endorse ODESHE, the product or the manufacturer.]
||Available to order in the United Kingdom.
||Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot);
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**;
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter**;
Helianthus Annuus Cera (sunflower) Wax.
(** Organic Ingredient, * Naturally occurring components in essential oils.)